STAR-Center provides an array of educational materials about teen depression and suicide for families, educators, and professionals. The titles are listed below.
- Child and Adolescent Anxiety: A Handbook for Families
- Living with Depression: A Survival Manual for Families
- Teen Handbook on Depression
- Understanding and Coping with Bipolar Illness: A Survival Manual for Families
- Postvention Standards Manual: A Guide for a School’s Response in the Aftermath of a Sudden Death
- Cognitive Therapy Treatment Manual for Depressed and Suicidal Youth
- Emotion Regulation, Interpersonal Effectiveness, and Distress Tolerance Skills for Adolescents: A Treatment Manual
- Survivors of Suicide: A Support Group Leader’s Handbook
For a description of these manuals or to order a copy of a manual, please click here
. A free download of each of these manuals is also available. Click here
to download a copy of our manuals.